Outsourcing allows businesses to differentiate themselves from their competitors by outsourcing expense-consuming and ineffective work and focusing on core competencies.
Outsourcing enables businesses to react more flexibly to changes in business circumstances such as the market, competition, and technologies by facilitate them to brace for the changes. It contributes to create a buffer zone for the aftermath of the changes.
Outsourcing frees up internal resources that could be put into more effective use such as creating added value. The will be able to focus more on their core business processes.
Outsourcing saves operational and labor costs. By outsourcing labor-intensive work, businesses reduce costs and maximize the efficiency of work. This is one of the greatest reasons why companies choose to outsource.
Outsourcing makes it possible to have access to a team of experts of experience and knowledge in accounting. Businesses will be able to expand and gain access to resources not available internally.
1) Drawing up individual payrolls based on annual salary
2) Calculation of individual withholding tax and four insurance contribution
3) Drawing up a company payroll table & reports
4) Drawing up a salary request form
5) Mailing a payslip to employees
6) Monthly filing withholding tax and year-end tax adjustment
1) Join and cancellation
2) Notification of change of subscribers
3) (Interim) settlement
1. All payroll service in [spec 1]
2. Consultation services on accounting and tax issues through monthly conference calls
3. Bookkeeping and monthly closing report
4. Added Value tax filing
5. Quarterly and semi-annual report & corporate tax filing
6. Monthly visit to clients and evidential document management
7. Tax and bookkeeping training
8. Establishment of measures to reduce tax amount